Golden Bridges Private Home Care
Where safety and wellbeing are our top priority and we are dedicated to making a difference in a care recipient’s quality of life, therefore we only employ the most dedicated. GBPCH caregivers are experienced, trustworthy, friendly, reliable, dependable, and affordable.
All caregivers are carefully screened including criminal background checks and fingerprinting with the Department of justice. Each caregiver is matched specifically for each client.
Why Choose Golden Bridges Private Home Care?
• A trusted national Provider of private duty services that are tailored to meet individual needs
• A level of service that meets and exceeds the healthcare industry’s highest standards
• 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends
• A cost effective and comforting solution to residing in a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community
• Highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals
• Client-to-Caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
• Regular Assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction
• Flexible payment options. Contact GBPHC office for the most up-to-date
• Listing of accepted State Programs and insurances
• Free in-home consultation Explore your options today
• We also have options of Personal Care Home placement at Golden Bridges Personal Care Home if your family member can no longer stay at home alone
FREE PERSONAL ASSESSMENT WITH NO OBLIGATION CONTACT US TODAY!
We work with you! We offer Short and Long-Term Options, Live-In Caregivers, Hourly Caregivers, and Respite Care. Along with, competitive pricing and several billing options with no long-term contract required. We provide services in the following counties: Henry, Clayton, Fulton, Newton, Rockdale, Cobb, Gwinnett, and Dekalb